Benefits from introducing a site waste management plan
- Potential cost savings
- You can better demonstrate your environmental credentials to existing and future clients.
- A plan can help you meet your quality management systems.
- You can assist your client to get a higher rating through the Green Building Council’s Green Star system by having a comprehensive waste management plan.
- You can promote your waste reduction successes in local media, staff newsletters, and through Master Builder Magazine.
Master Builders Waste Management Guide
Master Builders has produced a Waste Management Guide to assist builders and contractors, to see what they can do on their worksites in WA to avoid, reuse, recycle and dispose of wastes.
- Click on the picture below to download the 2008 Master Builders Waste Management Guide