CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
The CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) qualification is suitable for those planning to further their career in the building and construction industry or follow the pathway for a builders’ licence in Western Australia.
Whilst there are no entry requirements stipulated in the qualification outline, Master Builders WA requires students to:
- Hold a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the building and construction industry
- Are employed within the building and construction industry
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Apply knowledge of structural principles
- Risk and financial management
- Estimating, preparing and administering building and construction contracts
- Selecting contractors
- Overseeing the work and its quality and managing construction work in building projects
- This includes residential and commercial with the following limitations:
- Residential construction limited to NCC Class 1 and 10 buildings to a maximum of 3 storeys
- Commercial construction limited to NCC Class 2 to 9 buildings, Type C and B construction
START DATE: 16 – 19 September 2021 (Module 1)
DURATION: 8 hours per day
LOCATION: West Perth
Non-Member – $12000*
LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR SEPTEMBER COURSE – MEMBERS SAVE $2000
*Prices subject to change.
DON'T WAIT AND REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW.
Contact Master Builders via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 9476 9800 for more information.