Applicants are required to complete a form which is submitted to the Master Builders’ Board of Management for consideration and approval.
Membership of Master Builders is open to all companies, partnerships and businesses engaged in the Building and Construction Industry:
- Housing Builders (Registered)
- Commercial Builders (Registered)
- Housing Subcontractors
- Commercial Subcontractors
- Associates – Suppliers, Manufacturers, Project Managers, Professionals, Government
- Kindred Associations
- Student and apprentice affiliates are also eligible to subscribe
Master Builders members agree to a Code of Ethics, found below.
Contact us to to find out more about the benefits of membership and to clarify your member category and the relevant fees.
|Perth-Metro||Wayne Tardrew||08 9476 email@example.com|
|Albany-Great Southern Regions||Linda Gibbs||08 9841 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|South West||Geoff Bosustow||08 9726 email@example.com|
|Midwest-Northwest||Di Gilleland||08 9921 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kalgoorlie-Esperance||Doug Backhouse||0437 184 email@example.com|