Master Builders services the needs of the entire industry, from residential to commercial and engineering businesses, principal contractors to subcontractors, manufacturers and suppliers.
We assist members by providing access to a wide range of services, an impressive degree of recognition, as well as representation to government and industry. Master Builders also serves the Western Australian public by fostering best practice work standards.
Over our 119-year history, the Master Builders Association has consistently provided innovative services for our members and their clients; we exist to serve their needs. In addition to our strong West Australian presence, Master Builders is part of a national federation representing more than 32,000 members across every state and territory. The role of Master Builders Australia, our federal office based in Canberra, is to promote the viewpoints and interests of the building and construction industry at a national level.
We work with members, industry stakeholders and governments to deliver excellence, prosperity and safety in building and construction by:
- Improving regulation
- Sharing vital industry information
- Providing practical training to meet contemporary industry needs
- Assisting members with the management of safe, environmentally friendly, and healthy workplaces
- Showcasing & rewarding construction excellence
- Providing workplace relations expertise
- Offering a range of contract documents
- Assisting members with contractual & tendering advice
- Providing industry specific insurance products
- Maintaining links with kindred organisations in the Asian & Western Pacific region
We are receptive to member feedback, and welcome your comments on any issue.