Skill Hire has become Master Builders WA’s preferred Apprenticeship Program Partner. Skill Hire apprentices will be provided with a specialist membership to Master Builders WA, which will assist apprentices throughout their careers. This partnership will help us build a better construction industry, as it will increase the growth of apprenticeships in the industry and provide better support and education to apprentices. Together, with our scope to deliver a range of government employment and training initiatives and programs, Skill Hire is uniquely positioned to assist our customers to take their next career and talent development steps.
ABOUT SKILL HIRE
Thirty years ago, Skill Hire changed from a small training provider, into an organization that supports the education, training and employment needs of thousands of individuals, organisations and the wider communities people live and work in across a national footprint. Skill Hire is unique, providing an end-to-end suite of career, recruitment, and training services. From supporting people as young as high school age, to finding an apprenticeship or their first job, through to working with organisations to help them grow and thrive through talent sourcing and development, through to the delivery of timely, customised, and specialised training options through our Registered Training Organisations.
Together, with our scope to deliver a range of government employment and training initiatives and programs, Skill Hire is uniquely positioned to assist our customers to take their next career and talent development steps. Skill Hire provides a wide set of uniquely integrated services, these include, expanding career opportunities, expanding training and development, expanding career opportunities and expanding pathways to employment. These integrated services are flexible and have a key focus on supporting employment outcomes.
SKILL HIRE APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
Skill Hire is a Group Training Organisation (GTO) that manages and employs apprentices and trainees on behalf of industries and clients. This model ensures flexibility and support while providing financial compliance and reducing administration, allowing organisations to focus on day-to-day operations.
Skill Hire apprentices will receive a range of discounts and incentives from MBA WA, as well be assisted throughout their career. MBA WA’s incentives and discounts range from:
- Access to discounted training courses through Master Builders WA Training Division (RTO 5101)
- Up to 12% off HBF Health
- Voucher to the value of $2000 per apprentice to complete their Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)* voucher valid for two years post apprentice completion
- Discounted access to Master Builders WA awards ceremonies and industry events
- Access to specialist tailored industry insurance through Master Builders Insurance Brokers
- Technical, legal, business and contracts assistance to guide Skill Hire apprentice’s post-completion in setting up businesses in the construction Industry
- Skill Hire apprentices will receive 25% discount on Master Builders membership on successful completion of their Apprenticeship
- Most up to date industry information and communication
Get in Touch
To find out more about the Skill Hire Apprenticeship Program, submit your details with the form below and one of our friendly staff will be in touch with you.
"*" indicates required fields