Member Login

Through an agreement with the Department of immigration and Citizenship, Master Builders members can contact an officer of the department who can provide information to members on skilled migration visa issues*.

The officer is able to provide ‘in-principle’ advice and information to employers who are seeking to employ overseas workers to meet their skilled recruitment needs, where these needs cannot be resourced through training and/or the existing domestic workforce.

The officer can provide information to Master Builders’ members on various immigration matters, including Visa options, for example:

  • Employer sponsored permanent residence under the Employer Nomination Scheme
  • (ENS) and the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) programs
  • Employer sponsored temporary Business (Long Stay) (subclass 457)
  • General Skilled Migration (GSM)
  • Skilled Occupations Lists
  • Skill Matching Database
  • Responsibilities in relation to employing overseas workers, including the use of the Visa
  • Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) to confirm a person’s entitlement to work

Members who need any assistance with skilled immigration issues or are interested in finding out more about using Australia’s Skilled Migration Program should email:

* Please note that this is a service for member employers and the officer is not able to provide advice to individual job seekers from within Australia or overseas wishing to work in the Australian building and construction industry.

Comments are closed.