Some of the areas that will be covered in the course are:
· Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Law
· Duty of Care requirements
· Safety and Health Representatives and Committees
· Resolution of Workplace Issues
· The Right to Refuse Work
· Applying Workplace Policies and Procedures
· Reporting and Documentation Requirements
How much time will it take to complete the course?
It will take approximately 4 hours to complete the course in a classroom environment.
Do I have to attend the course?
No, an online training version is available through this website.
How much does it cost?
The cost of the course varies depending on eligibility for BCITF funding and whether you complete the course online or in a classroom environment.
How do I get a replacement blue card?
These matters can be discussed with Carolyn Cleary MBA’s Safety Coordinator on 9476 9800.
How long does the blue card last?
At this point in time the Blue Card is valid for 3 years.