Terms & Conditions
Refer a Mate offer
Program Ref: RAM01
The Master Builders of Western Australia (“MBAWA”) Refer a Mate member referral program (“Program”) is subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
- The Program allows MBAWA members to earn promotional referral credits (“Referral Credits”) toward their next membership renewal.
- To participate, members must agree to these Terms and Conditions, which form part of the Program. Unless indicated otherwise.
- “Member” means a current paid member of MBAWA.
- “Referring Member” means a Member who is holds a valid, fully paid membership as at the date of the Referral.
- “Referral” means the introduction of a new business to MBAWA that results in that business purchasing membership for at least 12 months, but excludes previous members who have held a MBAWA membership in the past 12 months. The introduced business must be eligible to become a member of MBAWA, and provide a current ABN.
- The Program is open to current Members of MBAWA. If you are not sure if you are a current paid member, or your applicable category of membership, please contact our Membership team on (08) 9476 9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members are welcome to refer multiple businesses to MBAWA under this Program. For multiple Referrals, Referring Members and will earn Referral Credit of $200 for each Referral, up to a maximum amount equivalent to the value of the Referring Member’s 2022/23 membership fee.
- It is the goal of MBAWA to track Referrals as accurately as possible. MBAWA will make every reasonable effort to identify the originating Referrer and reward them accordingly with the Referral Credit.
- Referring Members understand however that tracking of Referrals depends on the information provided to MBAWA by the Referring Member and the new business, and that there may be situations beyond MBAWA’s control. MBAWA cannot guarantee complete tracking accuracy, and will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
Redeeming Referral Credits
- Once earned, Referral Credits will be available to apply to the Referring Member’s MBAWA membership renewal, to reduce the total cost of the renewal in accordance with the credit earned as a Referring Member.
- Referral Credits may only be redeemed when a Member renews their membership, either for the same category of membership or a different category of membership depending on the applicable category at the time of the renewal.
- This Program will run until 5.00pm on 30 June 2022, unless cancelled or extended by MBAWA.
- MBAWA makes no warranties express or implied in relation to the Program.
- To participate in the Program, the Referring Member will be required to provide MBAWA with business details including the contact person(s) name and contact details. MBAWA expects Referring Members to have obtained the consent of the new business to have MBAWA contact them prior to referring them to MBAWA.
- MBAWA can provide Referring Members with the details of the number of successful Referrals and the dates those memberships were entered into by referred businesses.
Termination and Changes
- MBAWA reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the program at any time.
- MBAWA reserves the right to remove Referral Credits if we become aware of any activity which is abusive, fraudulent, in violation of the Constitution, Code of Conduct or these Terms and Conditions, or for any reason if deemed necessary.
Updates to Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions may be revised and amended at MBAWA’s discretion at any time. Continued participation on the Program after any amendments will constitute consent to any amendments.