This course is applicable to all Supervisors, Managers and PCBUs (Person conducting a business or undertaking) to provide awareness to the updated Work Health and Safety Regulations 2022 regarding the ‘Psychological Hazards’ in a construction environment. The course aims to provide a better understanding of the new regulation and increase awareness towards Psychological Hazards in the workplace.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- What are the Person Conducting the Business or Undertaking (PCBU) responsibilities?
- What is a Psychosocial Hazard?
- The 8 identified hazards by Safe Work Australia
- Workplace identification (data, absenteeism, reports etc) and Risk assessment (how this is done i.e., Survey, risk ranking, agreed controls, implementation of controls & review of controls)
- Control measures for the 8 Hazards
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 4 hours
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.