This course is applicable to all Supervisors, Managers and PCBUs (Person conducting a business or undertaking) to provide awareness to the updated Work Health and Safety Regulations 2022 regarding the ‘Psychological Hazards’ in a construction environment. The course aims to provide a better understanding of the new regulation and increase awareness towards Psychological Hazards in the workplace.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- What are the Person Conducting the Business or Undertaking (PCBU) responsibilities?
- What is a Psychosocial Hazard?
- The 8 identified hazards by Safe Work Australia
- Workplace identification (data, absenteeism, reports etc) and Risk assessment (how this is done i.e., Survey, risk ranking, agreed controls, implementation of controls & review of controls)
- Control measures for the 8 Hazards
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 4 hours
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.