PROVIDE FIRST AID REFRESHER
This course is designed for those who has completed same course within the last three years. This refresher course provides a revision of the appropriate first aid procedures and basic life support skills.
Completion of online pre-learning is required prior to arrival at the face-to-face session in class.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in accordance with Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines
- Communicate details of the incident
- Evaluate the incident and own performance
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded upon successful completion of course requirements.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 4 hours
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.