WHS FOR SUPERVISORS AND MANAGERS
This course is applicable to the individuals who are either working as Supervisors, Managers, Project Managers and Administrators or seeking to move into these roles. This course will enhance their understanding to be able to improve and manage safety in their workplace.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Provide information to the work group about Work Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Implement and monitor the participative arrangements for the management of Work Health and Safety
- Implement and monitor the organisation’s procedures for providing Work Health and Safety
- Implement and monitor procedures for identifying hazards and assessing risks
- Implement and monitor the organisations procedures for controlling risks
- Implement and monitor the organisations procedures for maintaining Work Health and Safety
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 8 hours
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.