Injuries accounted due to manual tasks covers a substantial proportion of injuries that occur in Western Australian workplaces. This course is designed to make the individuals aware about the injuries while handling objects and equipment at work.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Understanding of the term “Manual Handling”
- Examine the risk factors associated with manual tasks
- Assess risk factors
- Identify methods to control risks associated with manual tasks
- Address correct manual handling techniques
- Discuss legal requirements and responsibilities
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 2 hours
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.