LEADERSHIP IN WHS FOR SUPERVISORS AND MANAGERS
This course is applicable to the individuals who are either working as Supervisors, Managers, Project Managers and Administrators or seeking to move into these roles. This course will enhance their understanding to be able to use the leadership skills to improve and manage safety in their workplace.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Qualities of an effective leader
- Understanding various leadership styles
- Using the right leadership – is there one?
- Importance of positive communication and people skills
- Leading and supporting the team in challenging times of change
- Principles of effective leadership in work health and safety
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 8 hours
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.