JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS
The JSA training course intends to educate all parties in the development of a Job Safety Analysis for a work task in the building and construction industry.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Define duty of care responsibilities of employers, main contractors, self-employed and employee
- Identify, assess and control hazards associated with construction and building work tasks
- To identify when a JSA is required under the legislation
- To identify hazards at work and to take positive action to reduce or eliminate those hazards, using the preferred order of control
- To develop a safe system of work through the preparation of a Job Safety Analysis, for a job task, in consultation with persons involved in the task
- Review a Job Safety Analysis for compliance with the minimum requirements of the WHS legislation
- Understand the importance to work together to secure a safe workplace
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 4 hours
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.