Work Safely at Heights
RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles where they are required to perform work at heights.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Identify work requirements
- Identify work procedures and instructions
- Access and install equipment
- Perform work at heights
- Clean up work area
- Understand free fall, free fall-arrest and fall-to-safe
- Suspension trauma
- Edge Protection
- Understand Job Safety Analysis (JSA) or/and Risk Assessment (RA)
- Hierarchy of control to identify hazards at heights
- Risk of falling objects
- Inspect and fit of a Full Body Harness
- Inspection and the correct use of ladders
- Housekeeping and height safety
This course is delivered by Master Builders WA nominated training providers. Details of the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) will be provided upon the initial enquiry and confirmation.
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the nominated RTO upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 8 hours
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.