CPCCCM1016 Identify requirements for safe tilt-up work
This unit of competency supports achievement of tilt-up work knowledge required prior to entering tilt-up workplaces. It meets the needs of workers requiring tilt-up work induction training according to legislative requirements. This course is a legal requirement for people that are involved in the manufacture, storage, transport, erection and tilt-up and pre-cast panels.
There are no pre-requisites for this unit however all participants must meet the following:
- Have a good understanding of written and spoken English
- Have a completed white card training
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Identification of tilt-up construction and risk management processes
- Identification of information relating to safe tilt-up construction
- Identification of procedures to maintain safety of self and others
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the issuing Registered Training Organisation (RTO) as indicated below upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 8 hours
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.