Scissor Lift and/or Boom Lift
RIIHAN301E Operate Elevating Work Platform
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to operate an elevating work platform at any height less than 11m. This unit applies to those working in operational roles.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Basic principles of health and safety in the construction industries in WA
- Preventing workplace injuries and illnesses
- Identifying workplace hazards
- Hazard control measures
- Choosing the right machine
- Pre and post operational checks
- Setting up the machine
- Operating the machine
- Shut down and secure procedures
- Relevant WHS Requirements and Duty of Care
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the issuing Registered Training Organisation (RTO) as indicated below upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 8 hours
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.