Scissor Lift and/or Boom Lift
RIIHAN301E Operate Elevating Work Platform
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to operate an elevating work platform at any height less than 11m. This unit applies to those working in operational roles.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Basic principles of health and safety in the construction industries in WA
- Preventing workplace injuries and illnesses
- Identifying workplace hazards
- Hazard control measures
- Choosing the right machine
- Pre and post operational checks
- Setting up the machine
- Operating the machine
- Shut down and secure procedures
- Relevant OH&S Requirements and Duty of Care
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the issuing Registered Training Organisation (RTO) as indicated below upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Contact Perth for training dates.
DURATION: 1 Day
LOCATION: Bibra Lake
ISSUING RTO: STES (RTO 50091)
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.