AHCMOM208 Conduct Excavator Operations
This course trains novice operators in the skills required to enter the industry as a certified excavator operator.
There are no pre-requisites for this unit however all participants must meet the following:
- Have a good understanding of written and spoken English
- Have a completed white card training
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Plan and prepare for hydraulic excavator operations
- Operate hydraulic excavator
- Carry out operator maintenance
- Carry out housekeeping activities
This course is delivered by Master Builders WA nominated training providers. Details of the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) will be provided upon the initial enquiry and confirmation.
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the nominated RTO upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 2 Days
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.