AHCMOM208 Conduct Excavator Operations
This course trains novice operators in the skills required to enter the industry as a certified excavator operator.
There are no pre-requisites for this unit however all participants must meet the following:
- Have a good understanding of written and spoken English
- Have a completed white card training
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Plan and prepare for hydraulic excavator operations
- Operate hydraulic excavator
- Carry out operator maintenance
- Carry out housekeeping activities
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the issuing Registered Training Organisation (RTO) as indicated below upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: 22-23 July, 17-18 Aug, 7-8 Sept, 26-27 Oct, 16-17 Nov, 7-8 Dec;
DURATION: 2 days
ISSUING RTO: South Regional Tafe (RTO 25790)
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.