TLILIC2005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to safely operate a boom-type elevating work platform where the length of the boom is 11 metres or more. A person performing this work is required to hold a boom-type elevating work platform high risk work licence (HRWL).
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- EWP safety awareness
- Harnesses and other personal protective equipment
- Hazard identification and risk controls
- Pre-and post-operational checks
- EWP orientation
- Australian Standard
- EWP orientation (ground controls)
- EWP orientation (platform controls)
- EWP orientation (emergency controls from the ground)
- Emergency controls from the platform
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the issuing Registered Training Organisation (RTO) as indicated below upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 2 Days
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.