Electrical Test and Tag
UEENEEP026A Conduct in-service safety testing of electrical cord connected equipment and cord assemblies
This course covers relevant safety practices, regulations, codes of practice, selecting and using testing/measuring devices, identifying faults, applying tagging, terminating /connecting cord and plug conductors, safety testing documentation. Any person wishing to obtain the skills to be able to test and tag electrical equipment will attend this course.
- UEENEEE101A – Apply Occupational Health and Safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace. (This unit is included in the course cost and will be sent out to be completed once your course is confirmed).
- Have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Relevant safety practices, regulations, codes of practice
- Selecting and using testing/measuring devices, identifying faults, applying tagging
- Safety testing documentation
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the issuing Registered Training Organisation (RTO) as indicated below upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 4 hours
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.