CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging
This course will provide skills and knowledge participants with the ability to determine the SWL of gear and materials; select, maintain and inspect fibre ropes, chains, steel and wire ropes; perform splicing techniques and demonstrate a number of bends and hitches; sling, move and place loads; directing cranes.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Duty of care requirements, relevant sections of the OHS Regulations and Australian Standards
- Splice and whip fibre ropes
- Plan jobs safely
- Inspect and safely use, chains, soft slings, FSWR
- Understand Safe Working Loads
- Understand correct stacking and unloading
- Recognise different types of cranes, how they operate, correct setting up of most cranes, and descriptions
- Calculate areas and weights of loads
- Recognise and use load handling accessories
- Understand requirements and use of PPE
- Correctly sling loads. Selection and care of slings
This course is delivered by Master Builders WA nominated training providers. Details of the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) will be provided upon the initial enquiry and confirmation.
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the nominated RTO upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 4 Days
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.