Combined Dogging and Rigging
CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging & CPCCLRG3001A Licence to perform rigging basic level.
This nationally accredited course is designed for people who are intending to work as a Dogman/Rigger in the building/construction industry.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This course will provide you with a better understanding on:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identifications & control measures
- Selection and inspection of lifting gear
- Performing slinging techniques
- Direction of crane operator when load out of view
- Preparing site and equipment
- Rigging work associated with: Movement of plant/equipment, Steel erections and hoists, Placement of pre-casts concrete, safety nets and static lines, perimeter safety screens/shutters, Cantilever crane loading platforms
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the issuing Registered Training Organisation (RTO) as indicated below upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 7 Days
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.