CPCCLSF2001A Licence to Erect, Alter and Dismantle Scaffolding Basic Level
This unit specifies the outcomes required to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding at the basic level, consisting of scaffolding work connected with the operation or use of modular or pre-fabricated scaffolds, cantilevered materials hoists with a maximum working load of 500kg, ropes and gin wheels, safety nets and static lines, and bracket scaffolds (tank and formwork) for licensing purposes.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Ability to calculate Safe Working Load (SWL) and Working Load Limit (WLL)
- Ability to erect scaffold within the scope of the basic scaffolder
- Ability to erect, level, plumb and stabilise cantilever hoists and scaffolds
- Ability to interpret manufacturer’s specifications for plant and equipment
- Ability to work safely at heights
- Ability to work safely in confined spaces
- Correct application of all scaffolding equipment
- Ability to set up fall arrest systems, including safety nets
- Accurate interpretation of basic structural charts and structural plans
- Applying methods for making temporary connection using fibre ropes
- Methods for making temporary connection of guy ropes and static lines using Flexible Steel Wire Rope (FSWR)
- Verify problems and equipment faults and demonstrate appropriate response
This course is delivered by Master Builders WA nominated training providers. Details of the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) will be provided upon the initial enquiry and confirmation.
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the nominated RTO upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 5 days
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.