CPCCLRG3001A Licence to perform rigging basic level
This course is designed for participants to gain the necessary skills to plan, prepare and complete basic rigging work as prescribed by the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Duty of care requirements, relevant sections of the OHS Regulations and Australian Standards
- Safely plan and conduct basic rigging duties
- Have a full understanding of most common types of FSWR and their particular applications
- Use of PPE
- Set up winches, sheaves and purchases for FSWR and fibre rope
- Identify and correctly operate rigging appliances, anchorages & fittings, steel erection, crane loading platforms, material hoists, safety nets etc
- Handling pre-cast concrete
This course is delivered by Master Builders WA nominated training providers. Details of the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) will be provided upon the initial enquiry and confirmation.
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the nominated RTO upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 5 Days
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.