MS Project® 2019 – Intermediate/Advanced
This course is designed for users of Microsoft Project 2016 who want to take their skills beyond creating simple projects. It is particularly suited to Microsoft Project users who work with multiple projects and have a need to produce elaborate and detailed reports.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Create a resource list including people, equipment, material and cost resources
- Create calendars for your resources
- Learn about different task types and how this affects resource allocation
- Allocate resources to tasks
- Review your project to find over-allocated resources using various tools and views
- Create a project budget and view how costing is done
- Create the initial baseline for your project and learn how to add additional baselines as required
- Track the progress on your project using various methods
- Report on progress using built in views and reports
- Export your project data to excel and print your project plan as a PDF
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 8 hours
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.