MS Excel ® 2016 Basic/Intermediate
Get introduced to Microsoft Excel – learn how to best enter and organise data, perform calculations with simple functions. Work with multiple worksheets, format the appearance of your data and cells in this course.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This course will provide you with a better understanding on:
- Creating formulas and functions
- Formatting rows, columns, cells and data
- Adjusting rows and columns
- Finding and replacing data
- Working with alignment and text wrap
- Sorting data
- Password protecting worksheets and workbooks
- Microsoft Excel shortcut keys, function keys and other useful shortcut keys
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 4 hours
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.