Tendering for Government to Win Building and Construction Work
This course is designed for the individuals with existing Intermediate to advanced level of experience and regular exposure to tendering in a workplace. This course will provide the attendees with the insights around the government tenders and important aspects to be considered while progressing through to tender submission.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Course Outline will cover the following:
- Sourcing Government Tenders; Local, State and Federal
- Two Stage Tendering – Defence Case Study
- Managing the Request for Tender
- Tender Management; Questionnaire, Mandatory, Tender Deliverables & Submission
- Presenting a Detailed Case Study
- Work through the Tender Process with a recent Government Tender – DPLH
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 4 hours
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.