RESIDENTIAL DESIGN CODES OF WA
This course will provide you with an understanding of the Residential Design Codes of Western Australia and how they are used and referenced for Planning and Building Approvals.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This course will provide you with a better understanding on:
- General requirements of the Residential Design Codes of Western Australia
- Detailed review of State Planning Policy
- Review of the Explanatory Guidelines
- An overview of Planning Bulletin 109
- Review of Frequently Asked Questions
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 4 hours
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.