ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS FOR SUBCONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS
This session will provide you with the information that you need to know about entering into and managing construction contracts. It covers the legal and commercial factors affecting the contract lifecycle, from contract negotiation and formation, through performance to completion of the contract.
Master Builders is presenting this session in alliance with Jackson McDonald. Our experienced facilitators will be giving you current and practical information to support you and your business.
This session is a must for subcontractors and suppliers.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
At the end of the course, learners will be able to understand:
- How contracts are formed and the differences between deeds and contracts
- Tips for negotiating Purchase Orders
- Tips for negotiating subcontracts and supply agreements
- The Construction Contracts Act (WA) – what it does
- The new law prohibiting unfair terms in certain contracts
- Breach of Contract and options for managing disputes
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 3 hours
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.