Imagine a culture of “service entrepreneurship”, where each staff member enthusiastically takes responsibility for ensuring your customers have an experience they’ll want to share with everyone they meet! It’s no longer good enough to give “excellent” customer service. To get customers coming back to you time and again, to get customers giving you rave reviews, your service has to be nothing short of “extraordinary”.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How customer expectations have changed in the 21st century
- Customer behaviour and why customers choose to stop doing business with us
- The power of behaviour
- Behaviours to avoid
- What is good customer service?
- The 10 essential traits of outstanding service providers
- How to treat a dissatisfied customer
- Ways to handle difficult telephone calls
- Handling the more difficult situations
- Why it’s the little things that make such a difference.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.