CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
Contracts provide the basis for the scope of work, getting paid, managing time and quality issues, documenting project management and resolving disputes. This course covers every area of contract management for those who need to know a little more about all things contracts. See overview below.
- An introduction to construction contracts
- What’s a contract
- Standard form Contracts – commercial and residential
- Important clauses to consider and understand
- What is contract administration and why is it important?
- The Critical issues – and their management:
- Payment claims
- Dispute resolution
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
PERTH & ONLINE
DATES: Please contact email@example.com for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 4 hours
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.