Pathway towards your Builder Licence in WA
- Are you thinking to become a registered builder?
- Are you thinking to change your registration?
- Are you wanting guidance to understand and complete your builder’s application process?
Contact Master Builders via email@example.com or 08 9476 9800 for our team to:
- Assess your currency against the required criteria.
- Identify the support you may require to complete your application.
Fee applicable: the above assessment indicating the support required will determine the fee applicable. The fee may range from $485.00 up to $1579.00
- Can I become a registered builder in WA?
If you meet the criteria set by the Building and Energy – Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety, then of course you can. There are educational, relevant industry experience, good character and financial ability requirements that are to be met.
- What are the educational requirements that I need to meet?
You are required to complete Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) which meets the educational requirements for Builders Registration.
Complete your diploma with Master Builders
- What if I hold a Builder Licence from elsewhere in Australia or New Zealand?
If you are registered or licensed as a building practitioner elsewhere in Australia or New Zealand, and want to be registered as a building practitioner with the Building Services Board in Western Australia.
Recommended additional courses to provide you with additional skills:
- Financial Acumenship for a builder
- Business Planning for a builder