Residential builders and subcontractors form an important part of the membership of Master Builders. Most of our housing sector members are small to medium family businesses.
We’re aware that the challenges faced within residential construction vary greatly to other areas of building, and work hard to ensure we have the correct product offering for you. We also recognise that regional builders face their own unique issues compared with their metropolitan colleagues.
Master Builders’ Housing Director is dedicated to developing policies on housing reforms and issues, and establishing avenues of communication to government bodies.
Master Builders also recognises the growth in activity involving renovations, alterations, and additions. We are committed to this sector through the provision of dedicated products and services.
- Examples of some of the services available to you include:
- Representation with licensing and insurance services
- Assistance with local government and planning issues
- Dedicated contract service and assistance
- Technical and Standards information and support
- Representation on consultative government committees