West Australians don’t have to cast their minds too far back to recall the days when the State faced a brick shortage and was importing bricks from the Eastern States and overseas because local suppliers could not keep up with burgeoning demand. As well as creating costly and frustrating delays across the construction industry, the situation highlighted the supply-demand imbalance in the WA brick market and the range of adverse consequences for consumers. However, BGC changed this landscape permanently with the formation of Brikmakers through the amalgimation of it's leading concrete masonry division, Blokpave with an ultra modern claybrick manufacturing facility. As the State’s largest, most versatile and most modern manufacturer, we’re now the clear leader in game-changing innovation
- Barry Cottom - Sales Manager
- Chris Williams - Commercial Manager
- Cheryl Champman - Retail Sales Manager
- Anita Swanson - Blokstone Account Manager
- Phil Alsept - Installation Manager
- Claire Perks - Marketing Manager
- Bill Swerlowycz - Operations Manager
- Vince Scarvaci - General Manager
- Major supplier of the BER program through Western Australia.
- ECU Student Apartments in Mt Lawley.
- RSL Retirement Village Menora
- Claremont Quarter
- Bunbury Cathedral Precinct
- Fiona Stanley Hospital
- South Perth Civic Development
- Ellenbrook Shopping Center
- Qube Subiaco Apartments
- Marlak Vista Success
- Ellenbrook Subdivision
- 2013 MBA Customer Service Award
- 2012 MBA Customer Service Award (joint winners)
- 2010 MBA Customer Service Award (joint winners)
- 2004 WA Greensmart Product Of the Year Award - for our recycled retaining wall blocks.