HHG Legal Group
As an approved quality practice and the largest WA owned and operated law firm practicing in WA regional and Perth metropolitan areas, HHG Legal Group has expertise across all areas of law relevant to MBA members for their business and personal matters. With a staff of over 50, our team of experienced solicitors work in specialised areas to ensure our clients receive the level of expertise they need.
HHG also offers property settlement services providing excellent value fees at competitive rates (with special discounts for MBA members), trouble free settlements and the benefit of having property lawyers on hand if required. At HHG Legal Group our lawyers undergo continuous professional development to ensure that their skills and knowledge are continually updated.
As a firm, we are also dedicated to giving back to the community and are involved in sponsoring and supporting many local charities, events and community organisations.
- Murray Thornhill - Director & Notary Public - Head of Construction & Dispute Resolution
- Simon Creek - Managing Director & Special Counsel
- Janene Bon - Associate Director - Wills & Estate Planning
- Anne Hurley- Associate Director – Property
- Daniel Morris – Special Counsel – Construction and Dispute Resolution
- To provide premium legal advice and representation
- To ensure the best outcome possible for our clients
- To provide an outstanding service, with special discounts for MBA members for their business or private legal needs
- To continue to support community and charitable groups
- To continue to "break the mould" with a strong regional and CBD presence in Western Australia providing a level of professional service that is second to none.
- 2017 Doyle’s Guide Best Law Firm
- 2015 - 2016 Lawyers Weekly Australian Law Awards – Innovator of the Year Finalist
- Best Lawyers for Property Law 2014 – 2016 Anne Hurley
- Number 3 Law Firm in Australia 2013 – 2014 By Top 50 Law Firms Australia