Welcome to your online awards entry, please select one of the following options:
Welcome to the online entry portal for the 2019 Master Builders-Bankwest Building Excellence Awards for the Kimberley/Pilbara region.
Here you will be able to complete and submit your awards entry/ies entirely online. Entries must be submitted by COB Friday 15 February 2019.
These awards give you the opportunity to have your quality of workmanship independently and impartially assessed by a panel of registered builders.
See below for further information regarding entry fees, categories & criteria, entry requirements and additional entry forms.
CATEGORIES & CRITERIA
To view a list of all categories and criteria available for entry, please see the Entry Kit.
- Bankwest Best Customer Service – Small/Medium/Project Builder, Supplier
- Excellence in Workplace Health & Safety – Residential/Commercial
For your online entry, you will need to upload the following entry requirements (you will be able to save your entry to complete at a later date. However, they cannot be edited once submitted).
Please be aware that emphasis will be placed on the on-site inspection by a team of judges. It is therefore important that the builder and/or client are on-site for the inspection to answer any questions posed by the judges.
Please note; all files to accompany your entry must be under 2MB. Should you be unable to re-size a file to 2MB, please submit a labelled USB to your local Master Builders office containing any additional files, labelled with the project address.
Requirements for ALL Entries:
- All entry details including builder and project details, client approval and entry fee (completed via the portal)
- A sixty (60) word synopsis of the home/project to be used in all editorials (Word Document only)
- Current map/street directory page with the street highlighted (PDF)
- A simplified A4 floor plan (PDF)
- Any supporting documentation ie additional plans, references, safety statistics etc (PDF)
- High resolution photographs of the home/project (see below for further details)
Photographs with Entries
Photographs must be submitted with all entries. Images provided will be used in the audio-visual presentation and media; good quality material will better profile your entry. Photographs should highlight the areas of interest in your project and/or support your nomination/s for additional trade/specialist Awards.
At a minimum, please provide:
- Four (4) high resolution colour images showing differing INTERNAL aspects of the completed project
- Four (4) high resolution colour images showing differing EXTERNAL aspects of the completed project
ADDITIONAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Additional entry requirements – Alterations & Additions Entries:
- Include two (2) INTERNAL and two (2) EXTERNAL high resolution ‘before’ photographs where possible
- A simplified A4 floor plan. Alterations & Additions to also include ‘before’ plans (PDF)
Additional entry requirements – Trade/Specialist Entries:
- One (1) page document that addresses the relevant criteria and assists the judges in assessing the relative merits of each project for Trade/Specialist Awards (PDF)
Additional entry requirements – Display Home Entries:
- A letter or similar advice from the permit authority that the home is approved for use as a designated display home. A letter or similar advice from the permit (local) authority means either a development (planning) approval and/or a building permit clearly detailing the home was assessed and approved by the permit authority as a display home (PDF)
- Sales Brochure (PDF)
Additional entry requirements – Customer Service Entries:
- An Excel spreadsheet of ALL clients who have had homes completed within the last twelve (12) months to be used in a telephone survey to assist in the judging process
- 4-8 high resolution jpeg images of your staff or office environment that illustrate your approach to customer
- A copy of your company logo in eps and jpg formats
Additional entry requirements – Construction Entries:
- Client declaration form outlining and confirming the requirements of the project (see the Entry Kit for the Client Declaration Form template)
- A detailed description of the project that addresses the judging criteria and assists the judges in assessing relative merits of each project. Please be concise and include relevant details and technical information about the project, keeping in mind that Master Builders focus on quality of workmanship (PDF)
Additional entry requirements – Subcontractor Entries:
- A reference from the builder
Additional entry requirements – Apprentice Entries:
- Photos or physical examples of work conducted by the Apprentice
- A letter to the Judges from the Apprentice detailing the most interesting work completed under their Apprenticeship, or what they are most proud of. In particular, noting unusual projects worked on or work undertaken displaying a high level of skill (PDF)
All entries must be submitted by COB Friday 15 February 2019.
Should you need any assistance, please contact the Events Team on email@example.com or (08) 9476 9800.