Welcome to your online awards entry, please select one of the following options:
Welcome to the online entry portal for 2018 Master Builders-Bankwest Housing Excellence Awards.
Here you will be able to complete and submit your awards entry/ies entirely online. All entries must be submitted by COB Friday 1 September 2017.
These awards give you the opportunity to have your quality of workmanship independently and impartially assessed by a panel of registered builders.
Click here to view the 2018 Entry Kit.
This Entry Kit contains all criteria, entry requirements.
Along with additional entry forms for the Customer Service and Excellence in Workplace Health & Safety categories – which require hard copy submissions.
You will be sent an invoice within 14 working days following your submissions. Prices are as follows (GST inclusive):
|Specialist Award Entry||$275||$275|
|Customer Service Entry||$700||$1,700|
|Table of 10||$2,300||$2,850|
Please see below for this year’s award categories:
- Under $180,000
- $180,000 < $230,000
- $230,000 < $280,000
- $280,000 < $350,000
- $350,000 < $400,000
- $400,000 < $500,000
- $500,000 < $650,000
- $650,000 < $750,000
- $750,000 < $800,000
- $800,000 < $1,000,000
- $1,000,000 < $1,500,000
- $1,500,000 < $3,000,000
- Over $3 million
ALTERATIONS & ADDITIONS
- Under $150,000
- $150,000 < $200,000
- $200,000 < $250,000
- $250,000 < $300,000
- $300,000 < $400,000
- $400,000 < $500,000
- $500,000 < $750,000
- $750,000 < $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
- Under $190,000
- $190,000 < $210,000
- $210,000 < $230,000
- $230,000 < $260,000
- $260,000 < $280,000
- $280,000 < $350,000
- $350,000 < $450,000
- $450,000 < $550,000
- $550,000 < $650,000
- Over $650,000
- On site
TRADE AWARDS (all entrants will be automatically entered into the Trade Awards)
- Excellence in Cabinet Making
- Excellence in Ceilings
- Excellence in Floor & Wall Tiling
- Excellence in Painting
- Excellence in Plastering
- Silver Trowel
SPECIALIST AWARDS ($275 fee applicable)
- Innovative Construction for Small Lots
- Excellence in Energy Efficiency
- Excellence in Recycling
- Best Steel Building
- Most Liveable Home
- Best New Builder
- Project Builder of the Year
- Small Builder of the Year
- Bankwest Best Customer Service Awards (Small/Medium/Project Builder, Supplier)
- Excellence in Workplace Health & Safety
CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARDS
EXCELLENCE IN WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY
HOW TO ENTER
For your online entry, you will need to supply the following entry requirements (You will be able to save your entry to complete at a later date. However, they cannot be edited once submitted).
- A map with the exact location of the property indicated
- A sixty (60) word synopsis that can be used in all editorials
- For Trade/Specialists Awards address the criteria in a no more than 500 words. Attach any relevant supporting documentation
- Simplified A4 floor plan of each project. Alterations and Additions – please also include simplified ‘before’ floor plans
- List of subcontractors/trades engaged on the project
- Letter of authority from local authority or developer (display homes only)
- Sales Brochure (display and transportable home entries only)
- Photographic requirements as per the below.
Photographs must be submitted with entries. Images provided will be used in the audiovisual presentation and media; good quality material will better profile your entry. Photographs should highlight the areas of interest in your project and/ or support your nomination/s for additional trade/specialist Awards. At a minimum, please provide:
- Four (4) high resolution colour images showing differing INTERNAL aspects of the completed project
- Four (4) high resolution colour images showing differing EXTERNAL aspects of the completed project
- Alterations and Additions entrants – include two (2) internal and two (2) external ‘before’ photographs where possible.
Resolution of 300dpi with image size of 297 mm x 210mm in .jpg or .psd format.
Andrew Pritchard offers a special photography package to entrants of the 2017 Master Builders-Bankwest Housing Excellence Awards. Should you require his services, please contact Andrew directly on 0467 594 303.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ENTRIES!
Please contact the Events Team if you have any queries along the way:
P: 9476 9800
F: 9476 9801