Welcome to your online awards entry, please select one of the following options:
Welcome to the online entry portal for the 2019 Master Builders-Bankwest Housing Excellence Awards. Here you will be able to complete and submit your awards entry/ies entirely online. Entries must be submitted by COB Friday 24 August 2018.
These awards give you the opportunity to have your quality of workmanship independently and impartially assessed by a panel of registered builders.
- Entries Open: Monday 2 July 2018
- Entries Close: Friday 24 August 2018
- Judging Period: Monday 8 October – Friday 9 November 2018
- Awards Presentation: Saturday 23 February 2019
You will be sent an invoice within 14 working days following your submissions. Prices are as follows (GST inclusive):
|Specialist Award Entry||$275||N/A|
|Customer Service Entry||$600||N/A|
|Table of 10||$2,300||$2,850|
CATEGORIES & CRITERIA
To view a list of all categories and criteria available for entry, please see the Entry Kit.
Please note the below categories require HARD COPY ENTRIES and will not be available to enter online. The relevant Entry Form can be found in the Entry Kit:
- Excellence in Workplace Health & Safety
- Bankwest Best Customer Service
For your online entry, you will need to upload the following entry requirements (you will be able to save your entry to complete at a later date. However, they cannot be edited once submitted).
Please be aware that emphasis will be placed on the on-site inspection by a team of judges. It is therefore important that the builder and/or client are on-site for the inspection to answer any questions posed by the judges. Please note; all files to accompany your entry must be under 2MB.
Requirements for ALL Entries:
- All entry details including builder and project details, client approval and entry fee (completed via the portal)
- A sixty (60) word synopsis of the home/project to be used in all editorials (Word Document only)
- Current map with the exact location of the property indicated (PDF)
- Simplified A4 floor plan of each project. Alterations and Additions – please also include simplified ‘before’ floor plans (PDF)
- List of subcontractors/trades engaged on the project (PDF)
- Any supporting documentation i.e. additional plans, references, safety statistics etc (PDF)
- High resolution photographs as per the below requirements:
Project Photograph Requirements:
Master Builders provides two (2) options of submitting quality high resolution photographs of the project. Should you require photography, please tick the ‘photography’ box in your entry.
Option 1: Engage a Master Builders photographer (please contact your regional branch to identify if this service is avaliable in your region):
Master Builders can engage a professional photographer to provide a professional photography service to entrants. Should you require the services of a photographer, please tick the box on the in the entry poral and we will coordinate the photography to take place during your allocated judging time slot. Master Builders will liaise with the photographer directly to arrange the conduct and delivery of your project’s professional photography, so you won’t need to lift a finger!
Option 2: Supply your own high-resolution photographs
Please upload the following requirements at a minimum, with your entry. Photos must be high resolution of 300dpi with image size of 297mm x 210mm in jpg or format.
– Four (4) high resolution colour photographs of 300dpi with image size of 297x210mm in .jpg format showing different INTERNAL aspects of the completed project.
– Four (4) high resolution colour photographs of 300dpi with image size of 297x210mm in .jpg format showing different EXTERNAL aspects of the completed project.
Wherever possible, please include any images of the project during the construction process.
ADDITIONAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Additional entry requirements – Alterations & Additions Entries:
- A simplified A4 floor plan. Alterations & Additions to also include ‘before’ plans (PDF)
- Include two (2) INTERNAL and two (2) EXTERNAL high resolution ‘before’ photographs where possible
Additional entry requirements – Trade/Specialist Entries:
- One (1) page document that addresses the relevant criteria of the Trade/Specialist Award nominating for and assists the judges in assessing the relative merits of each project for Trade/Specialist Awards (PDF)
Additional entry requirements – Display Home Entries:
- Letter of Authority from local authority or developer (PDF)
- Sales Brochure (PDF)
Additional entry requirements – Customer Service Entries:
- An Excel spreadsheet of ALL clients who have had homes completed within the last twelve (12) months to be used in a telephone survey to assist in the judging process
- 4-8 high resolution jpeg images of your staff or office environment that illustrate your approach to customer
- A copy of your company logo in eps and jpg formats
All entries must be submitted by COB Friday 24 August 2018.
Should you need any assistance, please contact the Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 9476 9800.