SKID STEER LOADER
RIIMPO318F Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations
This course trains novice operators in the skills required to enter the industry as a certified skid steer loader operator.
There are no pre-requisites for this unit however all participants must meet the following:
- Have a good understanding of written and spoken English
- Have a completed white card training
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Plan and prepare for skid steer loader operations
- Operate skid steer loader
- Load, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the skid steer loader
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the issuing Registered Training Organisation (RTO) as indicated below upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 2 Days
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.