SKID STEER LOADER
RIIMPO318F Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations
This course trains novice operators in the skills required to enter the industry as a certified skid steer loader operator.
There are no pre-requisites for this unit however all participants must meet the following:
- Have a good understanding of written and spoken English
- Have a completed white card training
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Plan and prepare for skid steer loader operations
- Operate skid steer loader
- Load, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the skid steer loader
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
This course is delivered by Master Builders WA nominated training providers. Details of the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) will be provided upon the initial enquiry and confirmation.
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the nominated RTO upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 2 Days
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.