Fundamentals of pre-start consultation
The Fundamentals of pre-start consultation course is an ideal way to gain a thorough understanding of the role of a prestart consultant and their importance in the early stages of the building process. Through this course, individuals in the industry can get a better grasp of the pre-start consultation process and its relevance in the construction field.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Understand the role & responsibilities of a Prestart Consultant.
- Understand Building pre construction process and where the prestart role sits.
- Learn how to decipher construction working drawings, building contracts & builders specifications.
- Understand builders documentation applicable to the Prestart consultation: Client brief, Addenda & Variations.
- Understand the client needs, expectations and requirements at the Prestart stage.
- Learn how to prepare for & run a prestart consultation.
- Understand structural & non structural changes (What can & can not be changed at prestart)
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: Please contact your local office for upcoming dates.
DURATION: 4 hours
The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.