BECOME A REGISTERED BUILDER
CAN ANYONE BECOME A REGISTERED BUILDER?
No, there are criteria set by the Department of Commerce. Some of the criteria include educational requirements, relevant industry experience, good character and financial ability.
CAN MASTER BUILDERS ASSIST WITH THE EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS?
Of course, Master Builders is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) scoped to provide the CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) which meets the educational requirements for Builders Registration.
Complete your Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) with us CLICK HERE
Contact one of our friendly staff on 9476 9800 for more information.
How to apply to be a registered builder?
Attend one of our Next Step Builder sessions introduced by Master Builders to help demystify the process for builders’ registration in Western Australia. The session is conducted regularly to guide you through the process of applying for registration as a builder.
The course will:
- Assist you to prepare your application for builders’ registration to comply with the BSB requirements;
- Provide advice on BSB registration policies and proceedings; and
- Illustrate suitable templates and guidelines for applicants, including those in remote areas.
Ready to take the next step? Click here or ring 9476 9800.
Additional courses to think about:
- Financial Acumenship for a builder – click here.
- Business Planning for a builder
To assist you in your journey contact one of our friendly staff (click here) to email or call 9476 9800.