With a multi-cultural workforce, it is essential that managers, supervisors, team leaders and safety officers understand how to communicate effectively. People’s lives, and your bottom line, depend on it.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Communicating clearly
- Communicating effectively to a group
- Breaking down instructions to improve comprehension
- Perception checking
- Understanding your own communication style and how best to adapt to others’ styles
- The importance of non-verbal communication
- Choosing the most appropriate channel of communication
- Active listening skills
- Delivering high impact messages
- Giving constructive feedback
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: 13 August; 25 Nov
DURATION: 4 hours
LOCATION: West Perth
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details.
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.
Member - $395.00*
Non-Member - $455.00*
CTF Subsidy - $124.00^
Please contact Albany for more information on pricing.
Please contact Bunbury for more information on pricing.
Please contact Geraldton for more information on pricing.
HOW DO I ENROL?
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.