BCA Commercial Energy Efficiency
This course explores and provides learners an understanding of Section J of the BCA for Class 5-9 buildings (Commercial) and how to demonstrate compliance with the Deemed-to-Satisfy Provisions.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You will learn about the following:
- Performance based solutions
- Deemed-to-satisfy solutions
- Verification methods
- Building materials
- External glazing
- Different construction systems
- BCA requirements for:
– Hot water systems
– Air-conditioning and ventilation systems
– Artificial lighting and power
– Pool and spa heaters, and
– Water use
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.