RESIDENTIAL DESIGN CODES OF WA
This course will provide you with an understanding of the Residential Design Codes of Western Australia and how they are used and referenced for Planning and Building Approvals.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This course will provide you with a better understanding on:
- General requirements of the Residential Design Codes of Western Australia
- Detailed review of State Planning Policy
- Review of the Explanatory Guidelines
- An overview of Planning Bulletin 109
- Review of Frequently Asked Questions
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: Contact Perth. DURATION: 4 hours LOCATION: West Perth
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details.
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.
Member -$350.00* Non-Member - $400.00* CTF Subsidy - $124.00^
Please contact Albany for more information on pricing.
Please contact Bunbury for more information on pricing.
Please contact Geraldton for more information on pricing.
HOW DO I ENROL?
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.