PROVIDE FIRST AID
HLTAID003 Provide first aid
The one day Provide First Aid course would benefit all those at work, home or for leisure. The course provides an excellent general grounding in first aid and will enable you to perform appropriate first aid procedures and basic life support skills. This unit satisfies training requirements across a range of community and workplace settings.
Completion of online pre-learning is required prior to arrival at the face-to-face session in class.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in accordance with Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines
- Communicate details of the incident
- Evaluate the incident and own performance
This course also encompasses the following units of competency:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation; and
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support.
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the issuing Registered Training Organisation (RTO) as indicated below upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Contact Perth.
DURATION: 1 Day
LOCATION: West Perth
ISSUING RTO: St John Ambulance Western Australia (RTO 0392)
DATES: 11 & 12 April
DURATION: 2 days
Issuing RTO: St John Ambulance Western Australia (RTO 0392)
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details.
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.