PLANNING APPROVAL PROCESS
This course is a must for Sales Representatives, Shire Liaison staff and Draftspersons. Bring your applications in to resolve any issues you may have with council.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to get your approval faster?
- What needs planning approval?
- What tools do they use to assess my application?
- What are the right questions to ask?
- What to include in your application?
- Who is involved?
- What to do when it goes to council?
- What happens when it is refused?
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: 21 June; 11 Oct
DURATION: 4 hours
LOCATION: West Perth
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details.
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.
Member - $545.00*
Non-Member - $600.00*
CTF Subsidy - $124.00^
Please contact Albany for more information on pricing.
Please contact Bunbury for more information on pricing.
Please contact Geraldton for more information on pricing.
HOW DO I ENROL?
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.