PLANNERS GUIDE TO SUBDIVISION
The subdivision process can often be confusing with the planning requirements, forms and information necessary, local and state government involvement in the process.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- What to look out for when buying property for subdivision?
- Do I green title or survey strata, what’s the difference?
- How do I design my subdivision and what things do I need to look out for?
- Do I build or subdivide first?
- Who can help me get my subdivision through?
- What approvals do I need and what will they be looking for?
- What are some of the cost involved in subdivision?
- What issues are we can expect to face before and after?
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: 23 July; 18 Sep
DURATION: 4 hours
LOCATION: West Perth
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details.
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.
Member - $545.00*
Non-Member - $600.00*
CTF Subsidy - $124.00^
Please contact Albany for more information on pricing.
Please contact Bunbury for more information on pricing.
Please contact Geraldton for more information on pricing.
HOW DO I ENROL?
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.