OSH FOR SUPERVISORS AND MANAGERS
This course is applicable to the individuals who are either working as Supervisors, Managers, Project Managers and Administrators or seeking to move into these roles. This course will enhance their understanding to be able to improve and manage safety in their workplace.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Provide information to the work group about Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Implement and monitor the participative arrangements for the management of Occupational Health and Safety
- Implement and monitor the organisation’s procedures for providing Occupational Health and Safety
- Implement and monitor procedures for identifying hazards and assessing risks
- Implement and monitor the organisations procedures for controlling risks
- Implement and monitor the organisations procedures for maintaining Occupational Health and Safety
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: Contact Perth.
DURATION: 8 hours
LOCATION: West Perth
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details.
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.