An essential for all personnel involved in contract negotiation, contract management or dispute resolution.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You will learn about the following:
- Communication skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
- Avoiding bargaining over positions
- Separating people from the problem
- Insisting on objective criteria
- Getting the other side to play
- Identifying the point at which negotiation is no longer desirable or possible
- Best alternatives to a negotiated agreement
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: 13 March
DURATION: 4 hours
LOCATION: West Perth
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details.
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.