An essential for all personnel involved in contract negotiation, contract management or dispute resolution.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You will learn about the following:
- Communication skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
- Avoiding bargaining over positions
- Separating people from the problem
- Insisting on objective criteria
- Getting the other side to play
- Identifying the point at which negotiation is no longer desirable or possible
- Best alternatives to a negotiated agreement
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: 27 Aug; 15 Oct
DURATION: 4 hours
LOCATION: West Perth
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details.
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.
Member - $474.00*
Non-Member - $514.00*
CTF Subsidy - $124.00^
Please contact Albany for more information on pricing.
Please contact Bunbury for more information on pricing.
Please contact Geraldton for more information on pricing.
HOW DO I ENROL?
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.