MS PROJECT® 2016 – BASIC
Microsoft® Project is one of the world’s most popular project management software applications. This course is designed to familiarise you with the basic features and functions of Microsoft Project 2016 so you can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This course will provide you with a better understanding and skill on:
- The various components that make up the software package
- Building a basic list of tasks grouped under summary tasks
- Creating a project calendar with working hours relevant to your organisation
- Adding public holidays and any company closure times to the project calendar
- Creating this calendar as a default for all projects
- Linking the tasks in your task list in the order in which they are going to be done
- Learning about task relationships and task dependencies
- Formatting your Gantt chart; task list and various views to use
- Reviewing the standard reports provided in MS Project
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: 29 Mar; 31 May; 27 Sep; 8 Nov
DURATION: 1 Day
LOCATION: West Perth
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details.
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.