MS PROJECT® 2016 – INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
This course is designed for users of Microsoft Project 2016 who want to take their skills beyond creating simple projects. It is particularly suited to Microsoft Project users who work with multiple projects and have a need to produce elaborate and detailed reports.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Create a resource list including people, equipment, material and cost resources
- Create calendars for your resources
- Learn about different task types and how this affects resource allocation
- Allocate resources to tasks
- Review your project to find over-allocated resources using various tools and views
- Create a project budget and view how costing is done
- Create the initial baseline for your project and learn how to add additional baselines as required
- Track the progress on your project using various methods
- Report on progress using built in views and reports
- Export your project data to excel and print your project plan as a PDF
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: 14 June; 23 Aug; 4 Oct
DURATION: 1 Day
LOCATION: West Perth
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details.
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.
Non-Member - $500.00*
CTF Subsidy - $248.00^
Please contact Albany for more information on pricing.
Please contact Bunbury for more information on pricing
Please contact Geraldton for more information on pricing.
HOW DO I ENROL?
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.